View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 11:29 PM   #23
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Hi Bob. The book - 'Imperial Life in the Emerald City', in case anyone's wondering, I saw the author on Jon Stewart some time back - is available in Adobe acrobat, Microsoft reader, Mobipocket (the version I have) and Ereader. I've got a Sony 500, and I'm running it off of a G4 Mac iBook. Outside of the DRM thing, it's been a gas since I got this thing.
I *did* take a look at some 'suggestions' posted elsewhere on how to take care of the DRM thing, but gave up after installing Python and so on. I literally just don't have the time to learn all this stuff.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote