View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Question Kindle 3G w/SO - USB Charger?

I bought the Kindle 3G with Special Offers when it was on sale at Best Buy. On the Kindle Amazon page, it says that:
Quote:
Charge Via USB
Kindle ships with a U.S. power adapter and a micro-USB cable for charging your Kindle from a computer USB port.
I could only find the power adapter in the box. Can anyone confirm whether the SO Kindle is supposed to include the micro-USB cable? I really wanted to be able to side load my books.

Thank you!
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote