View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 11:32 AM   #18
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I own WriteWay Pro, and can say that it is a wonderful program.

The use of Smart Quotes has been available for quite some time in the current version (1.8).

Don
Dang! I feel like such an idiot. Now that you bring it up, I remember seeing that when I upgraded to 1.8, but I already had most of the book done at the time, and didn't want to go back and retrofit. At least I know I can turn them on in my new book and not have to do it after-the-fact in Word (which will retrofit smart quotes).

Thanks for pointing it out, Don!

--Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote