View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 03:53 PM   #7
Rob Lister
Fanatic
Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rulet View Post
Ok. Here is an example. I want to convert this sport book [Mod: Link to probably unauthorised distribution of copyright material deleted] (just unpack it in some folder) in fb2 single file. So I put an index.html file into calibre and calibre recognize all structure of html file with a links. But when I convert it in fb2, after conversion I'm getting fb2-file with only one image at the begining of a file, other images are missing. What do I have to do that other images of a html structure were included in fb2-file(of course, if it is possible)?
I don't know anything about fb2. Since I can't see the original link (the mod appropriately deleted it ... shame on you ), I would probably take the original files (xhtml and jpgs) and build the epub using Sigil.

Likewise, if you output it to epub, you can open it in Sigil and see exactly what when wrong.

Last edited by Rob Lister; 06-24-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Rob Lister is offline   Reply With Quote