View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 06:20 PM   #20
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by cklammer View Post
Hmmm ... I don't have a pbook where I am at. But why not use Shellshock's "Orwell, George: Nineteen Eighty-Four. v1.1. 24 June 2009" LRF version from LRF ebook upload subforum and explode it to HTML using LRFtools? I seem to recall that that one has been proof-read by shellshock.

There is also a PDF version here.

And radius can always do some additional proof-reading ...
I wouldn't mind signing up for proofing (well, for spelling and mis-OCRed words; I don't have a paper copy to check against). If I'm going to read the whole book though, I'd probably make my own epub version

Whats wrong with reading it during Christmas?
radius is offline   Reply With Quote