View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 05:59 PM   #14
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Do I get this correct - *everyone* should get down their US-Flags in the US? Or is the poor veteran one of few?
[5 minutes later] OK, I read the article again and I see it was an isolated case. But still, I can't believe this is happening. I could understand, that having a US flag hanging on your window in Baghdad is probably not the best way to proclaim your citizenship/sympathies, but to have to remove the US flag in the middle of the US... I'm kind of scared.