View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 11:56 PM   #13
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
My Kindle is not a fashion accessory.
Who said anything about an ebook reader (or any other electronic device) being a fashion accessory. It seems like every new ebook reader is trying to be Kindle-like in some fashion (pun intended), particularly in color. I don't believe I'm in the minority in preferring a non-white device, whether it be a laptop, cell phone, or mp3 player.

I hope you weren't implying that because I'm female I must want to accessorize with "girly" colors. On the contrary, black and silver are my preferred colors for electronics.

Last edited by SCION; 02-17-2010 at 11:59 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote