View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:06 AM   #12
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I can see this working in the U.S., but seeing as B&N have no presense in the U.K. (and quite probably other countries), what's the incentive for all the non-U.S. bookstores to switch?

I can't think there is any. Sounds like we are likley to have two flavours of epub DRM floating around the globe causing a a lot of confusion. I can't see Waterstones making the switch as long as Adept DRM is still available just because B&N no longer use it.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote