View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #32
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
[QUOTE=Blue2u;2500483]I'm not sure what RT is, but it sounds like fun! [I'm guessing some type of romance readers convention].

/QUOTE]

Sorry, yes it is a convention. I met so many authors; MaryJanice Davidson, Christine Feehan, Elizabeth Hoyt, Jade Lee, Catherine Asaro, Angela Knight, Heather Graham and more. I was told that my name would be a great name for a character, sat and ate dinner with some cover models and authors and went to balls. I am deeply thankful to have met and talked personally to LA Banks and Judi McCoy before they died. They were beautiful women and Judi helped me have the courage to try to learn to belly dance. It was great fun.

I went by myself both times and still met people even though I did not stay in the hotel. I live in Florida and drove back and forth every day. I came home with so much stuff. Many of it free books. Both times I went I came back with enough books that it made up the money I spent on the convention. Blossom, if you ever get to go, I would go with you.