View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #1123
feijoada
feijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to behold

Device: iPad and iPhone
iPhone version of Marvin?

Dear kguil, Like everyone, I'm a huge fan of Marvin on the iPad. I'm also impressed with your accessibility, willingness to hear and incorporate user feedback, and transparency with future plans on your roadmap. I wonder if you could shed light on when you plan on releasing a version for the iPhone. I've found myself checking this forum on a weekly basis to see if you've mentioned something but now I've joined the site simply to ask this question. Now I understand you are busy and I admire your reluctance to overcommit yourself so I won't bother urging you to make the iPhone more of a priority. So all I'm asking is, given your existing pace and plans, when might users expect to download the iPhone version of Marvin? If you aren't certain, would you give us a timeframe? Lastly, I don't want to be a pain in the ass and pester you, so would you update the community from time to time about iPhone development? Many, many thanks! Eduardo