View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:58 AM   #13
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
Is it a need that isn't satisfied by the existing forum?

Alternative Devices
Handhelds, ultra-mobile PCs, media players, and other portables that could work as e-book readers
All information now is spread over more or less all sub forums: News, General Discussions, Which One Should I Buy?, ...
If you search for "Surface Pro", you get sheer endless links "in all directions" instead of having a clear structure.
If I look around me, there are way more people using Windows (not just for reading, but for Calibre, Adobe Digital Editions and such) than "Onyx Boox" or "Bookeen" (both existing sub forums) for example.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote