View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:29 PM   #192
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loceka View Post
Still, I noted that if a space character was among the first two letters, the word had to be put in the xa.html instead of the 11.html file.
That's an interesting observation, I will test it, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loceka View Post
And I also have a question :
The official Kobo dictionaries seem to have changed a bit and their *.html files now cannot be opened with gzip or 7zip. (you may try on the last released english dictionary)
So have you found a way to open the official .html files ?
I think they are encrypted in some way. Unfortunately I cannot investigate the issue further.

BTW, have you had a look at Penelope, my tool for converting dictionaries? You can find it here: http://www.albertopettarin.it/penelope.html

I might think about integrating read from/write to PRC/MOBI dictionaries, as they seem popular.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote