View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 01:26 AM   #4
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pj123 View Post
I am really puzzled. The reviews by the "experts" are overwhelingly negative, but the reviews by the actual users are overwhelmingly positive. This is really a strange phenomenon. Too bad that our local bestbuy refuses to put a demo for the device (because they don't want to be amazon's showroom, I guess). I am truly puzzled.
Personally I believe that the so called reviewers/experts and pundits are influenced by giveaways by Apple's Marketing and Sales.
It is there that the "Apple Way" and the "Apple Gospel" is preached.

The Apple Way and Gospel are:
1. 3.5" is the perfect screen because of the span or reach of most people's thumb, unless
2. it is an Apple iPad with it's 9.7" screen which provides magic.
3. Stylus are useless, and in fact detrimental. In fact they may cause baldness. You will note that Jobs tried a stylus and it had some effect on even him.
4. Thinnest is next to Godliness (equate to Appleness)
5. Apple invented "shapes."

If you follow those tenants you will see why the Note was derided, and just about everything that might compete with Apple is both wrong, fattening and probably illegal.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote