View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 09:54 AM   #14
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pruss View Post
I find these statistics, as worded here, unbelievable. Surely Americans ages 20-34 spend much more than 10 minutes a day reading for pleasure--for instance, reading blogs, websites, online newspapers, emails, etc. Or does this specifically mean reading books?
I suspect that this just means there is a huge range between some pleasure readers (like me, 2-3 hours a day) and others ("Pfft! I never read, man!"), and the guys like you and me are seriously outnumbered, which brings the average numbers down pretty low.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote