View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 04:32 PM   #4
Eduardito
Enthusiast
Eduardito began at the beginning.

Device: NookColor
A little bump to say that I feel now that I actually am more productive on the NookColor that with regular books. I haven't read more than maybe less than 10 paper books in my whole entire life, all my paper reading have been with text books, manuals, and things related to my profession. But I have done a lot of reading off computers, I use one every day for at least 10 hours. I think that's why the NookCoor was a better transition for me. Someone once told me that we read off paper 8 times faster, but this is not the case with me. Specially with heavy reference tomes that I would have to prop up or set down on a table to read, the nookcolor is just easier to handle. The mobility is a big plus I can take it anywhere, I jokingly call it my Toilet Tablet.

I'm still struggling with the Covers, the Caliber and the NookColor. After spending 3 hours getting all the right covers on my Caliber when transffered to the Nook the books had the old covers or no covers at all.

Also Caliber is retrieving the wrong covers for some books, specially books in Spanish, it tends to retrieve their english version covers.

Last edited by Eduardito; 12-16-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Eduardito is offline   Reply With Quote