Thread: PRS-650 A nice font for the 650
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 01:39 AM   #1
dminoz
Enthusiast
dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Sony PRS-650
A nice font for the 650

After a bit of experimentation, I've found what I consider to be a good font for reading on the 650. It's Minion Pro Semibold, and you can see it here:

http://dminoz.posterous.com/on-the-m...r-the-sony-650

Great font; dark, readable, attractive...

...plus I've used the post to outline the process of using your own fonts on the Reader. I know this has been the subject of a few posts here already, but it can't hurt to have the info out there... If anyone can see any glaring omissions, please let me know...

I've had my Reader for over a week now, and I think I can feel a "So I've had my Reader for a week now..." post coming on...
dminoz is offline   Reply With Quote