View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 10:03 PM   #5
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2
I've got a DecalGirl skin on my Kindle2 and my Moto Droid. I found them surprisingly easy to put on. The first Kindle skin went on perfectly the first time. The second one, I didn't have it lined up right and had to pull it off and start over. The only issue with that was that it had stretched a little, so it was a little "big." After smoothing it down real good, it shrank back to its correct size and looks great.

I'd definitely buy from DecalGirl again, except that I really love the skins I have now and can't see myself changing anytime soon.
kcmay is offline   Reply With Quote