View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:19 AM   #76
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
I must admit that I like to read romances, but for me they are all almost historical. I guess my imagination just likes the days of yore!
I love them too that's why after a whole year of not reading one it's hard to get back into the swing of it. I've picked my book to start with an it's not a ebook. *gasp* but with a sick hubby who has the flu I started an Audiobook instead for now. Shannon Curtis' Guarding Jess. (Romantic suspense) Laura Fortgang is the narrator so it's really good!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote