View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 03:15 PM   #98
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
I'm not seeing any responses to my previous post proposing that we meet at Panera Bread, 2805 Bee Caves Road in Austin -- 2pm Saturday, 23 August.

Please chime in and let me know if you will or won't be there. Since I'll be driving in from Sanger (50 miles north of Dallas), it would be nice to know whether anyone else will be there.
I have to return my brother home to San Antonio that weekend. Austin isn't that far away from where my parents live. I'll do my best to make it, I haven't had a chance to geek out with other book lovers in a long time.

Last edited by Amalthia; 08-11-2008 at 06:24 PM.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote