View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:46 AM   #472
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Just to be clear - that fork of the plugin code by mr500 is nothing to do with the version of this plugin that is supported by this thread. I have no issue at all with someone modifying the plugin for their own purposes, but I do *not* recommend or endorse those particular changes. Nor do I want this thread to become a discussion or support area for that fork of the plugin, it is just going to confuse people as to what "version" of the plugin the behaviour is associated with.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote