View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:29 PM   #24
clittle
Zealot
clittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
There isn't anything in 0.8.33 that looks likely to cause random crashes.
Thanks Kovid,

I went up to 8.33 and it seems to be working well.

Might I ask, if there's nothing in 8.33 that looks likely to cause random crashes, doesn't that suggest there may be something in later versions that might cause crashes?

If so, do you have plans to weed out those issues?

I'm looking forward to catching up to some future latest version when that version fixes the problems I've been having.

Again, thanks for a great product!

CL
clittle is offline   Reply With Quote