View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 05:43 PM   #17
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Well... my /var/local/wan/info payload for the diags data.tar.gz exploit can only be triggered on touch, and on k4nt 4.0, but NOT on k4nt 4.0.1 (at least not from the ART 11g factory test menu)...

So... Time to use my "other" jailbreak that works on all 4.x and 5.x versions. But even more important, it will still work even with /var/local full (from indexing too many books), which will break other known jailbreak methods.

The one I will use is reliable, safe, and easy. After this, other than variations of it (which might get "fixed" at the same time as this new one), we can always use fastboot to reflash mmcblkp1 to an old firmware version, jailbreak the old version, and then update to the new version. Jailbreaks still work after firmware updates (so far).

Last edited by geekmaster; 02-21-2012 at 05:49 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote