View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #10
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Chambers View Post
I really hope smashwords gets caught up soon. I'm still waiting to see if the changes I made were the right ones. I submitted a new story day before yesterday and there were over 1000 books in the queue.
Submitted a new story on Sunday and the queue was up 1800 took 24 hours to get through the Meatgrinder. As always its a case of fire it off and try to forget about it for 12 hours or so. Its not as if the system wont automatically put in the vetting for Premium Distribution if it passed the Meatgrinder.
Arigato,
Nick Davis
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote