View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
The Beginning: When Harv Met Vera

VOICEOVER: In a Worlde Gonne Madde, two people yearn for that one spark of desire that will set their universe ablaze...

Cut shot to Goose, flying (or driving, depending on if it's the Ozzie version) past the camera, banking away stage right.

VOICEOVER: Intrigue!

Harv: So, Mr Hughes, just how fast does this sucker fly, given a full tank and a good head start? Just asking, you know...

HH: It can get about 200 knots with a good tailwind. Why do you ask?

Vivaldi: Just asking...

HH: Did that dog just talk?

Harv: He says he doesn't.

VOICEOVER: Mystery!

Vera: What the bleep am I doing in the trunk of this car? And what's that smell?!?!

Vivaldi: Sorry.

Shot of the waterfront of Havana, circa 1936. Probably Hoboken with a lot of CGI.

VOICEOVER: In a time before the world goes up in flames, there were two unsung heroes who kept us all safe. Now you can finally hear their story!

Shot of cards falling on green velvet, cut to a car speeding away, cut to Vivaldi sitting at the side of the road.

Vivaldi: What the Hell? Who's going to feed me? COME BACK HERE!

Cut to Harv and Vera looking at each other longingly.

VOICEOVER: Twentieth Century pshrynk presents:

The Beginning: When Harv Met Vera!

Vivaldi voiceover: Hey! I thought you meant me and Vera! You should change that to three unsung heroes!

VOICEOVER: I gotta get me a job where I don't have to work with dogs!

Last edited by pshrynk; 06-10-2009 at 04:39 PM.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote