View Single Post
Old 05-13-2023, 12:46 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by filethief View Post
So yes I have tried that, none of that turns it off, it still has the solid blue light. Then I disconnected the battery and held home button as it turned on and it started slowly blinking red. After that I clicked the power button a few times and the slow red turn into a solid blue. The entire time the screen has not changed at all.

Also do I not have a N905? My kobo touch has a microsd card slot on the left side. Does that mean I have an N905 B or C? Did the original N905 have an sd card slot? I have googled this and honestly can't find the answer.

Thank you for taking the time to respond it really helps.
When you opened your Touch, did it have an internal µSD card? This has nothing to do with the external µSD card slot but would be mounted to the main board. See the attached image for an example.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	touch_internal_µSD.png
Views:	105
Size:	545.8 KB
ID:	201520  
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote