View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
I've had that happen to me twice since I got mine in January, but I don't remember what I was reading at the time. I seem to recall that some of the other books that were bookmarked under Notes had disappeared when the reader was back on. The book was still on my reader, but I had to pull it up and find where it was that I left off and re-bookmark it. I'll pay more attention next time, if it happens again.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote