View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 03:18 AM   #13
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Radius:

So...he wants to be able to change the indent--not the tab, but the indent--used for the various elements, i.e., the indents we all commonly use for the CSS for an element? That's the discussion? Indent, not TAB?

I use NTPro (Note Tab Pro) and you cannot change the tab size, so I suspect that this isn't something I ever noted. In Word, sure; but that's word-processing. {shrug}. Hitch
Hi -

Not that it's very useful in the resulting HTML, but you actually can. Try pressing CTRL+I in a paragraph in NTPro ...

You set the values in Options --> Tools (indent values) and in Options --> Document (tab values, use fixed tabs to insert spaces when tabbing).

Regards,

Kim

Last edited by elibrarian; 04-08-2014 at 03:49 AM.
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote