View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:24 AM   #123
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Lets see you asked why I have SGP5 and KFHD. Well blame it on Blossom, lol. No I read on the KFHD, and found out don't really like Audible on KFHD. Use Moon + reader to read my books (actually TSS) on the SGP5. Listen to audiobooks mp3 on the SGP5. I also love the apps (guitar, ukulele) on the SGP5. Take nice videos on the SGP5, and pictures.

So the SGP5 is nice and compact, and has android that does more. Oh I forgot I use Google Talk (Talkatone app) and Google voice and it works better than on the Ipod Touch.

More later.

Your life sounds pretty exciting to me. Yes hard times are here in US also.
I feel that I'm living the Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times." It is very "interesting" here now - but we hope for a better future. I know it is hard in the US as well. Pretty much everywhere these days.

Fortunately I have nice parents who offer to buy me lovely techie toys! Yes I hold Blossom responsible for my SGP5 purchase (LOL). She has great suggestions. I am sure I'll be happy with it.

I'm a bit less certain about how much I'd use a KFHD. Good to hear that you like reading on it. And all the other apps on the SGP5. I am making a list so that I can install as much as possible during my visit. Is Google Talk/Voice similar to Skype? I read something about getting the SGP to work as a virtual phone (when in wireless range of course). This would be useful while traveling.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote