View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 12:26 PM   #27797
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
I don't have the same experience with Recluse as the other members on the forum, but it made me very sad to read his post. I keep thinking about it.
Does anyone know: is it possible for him to come back to the forum?
It is not. It was a permanent ban, by a unanimous decision of the entire MR moderating team.

Quote:
I'm thinking of a kind of probation; after a serious talk with him? Or are there too many hurt feelings among the forum? I realize that I don't know much of the troubles he caused.
He's a troubled soul, subject to violent mood swings. He's "Doctor Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde." When he's up, he can be witty and even brilliant. When he's down, he can be very badly behaved. It reached the point where some MR members didn't want to visit MR because they were afraid of him and didn't want to be in the same forums. This is simply not acceptable.

He always apologized afterward for bad behavior, but he always did it again.

I hope for his own sake that he finds doctors he can trust and a treatment regimen that will help him achieve balance. But meanwhile, his problems are his responsibility to deal with. MR is not his therapy group, and it was not fair to the rest of the MR community to be subjected to Mr. Hyde.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote