View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 08:27 PM   #12
Notre Dame
Magus
Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
No need to obsess about names. The character makes the name mean something. The Beatles and The Rolling Stones are probably the two worst names you could ever think of to name rock bands, but what they created becomes associated with those names and makes them powerful.
I read somewhere one of the most used names for a character is Dexter. Why? I have no idea, but I almost named a character Dexter once...

http://www.chrisscottwilson.co.uk
Notre Dame is offline   Reply With Quote