View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #31
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikeridr View Post
So, what does this mean?
I have a Kindle 3. What is the life expectancy of this one? Amazon states a one-year limited warranty. If the Kindle is supposed to last "significantly longer than" 2 years, then I should be able to get a new cost free if it fails before two years. If it's supposed to last for 5 years or more, then the factory-failure-return should guarantee me a new one within 5 years of purchase.
Do Kindles cost significantly more in Norway, as in more than the 139 (USD) charged for the low end device in the U.S. ?
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote