View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 02:30 PM   #11
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by crsheilah View Post
I just bought the Sony 505 too. I live in Costa Rica and have wanted a Kindle since they first came out. I decided why pay for features I won't be able to use here in CR and went with the Sony instead. I'm going to have to check out Calibre cause I have no idea what that's about! I won't have my ereader until mid April since my neighbor will be bringing it here after her visit to the States. Can't wait !!! Sheilah
Hi Sheilah and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a 505 for over a year now and like it a lot. Be sure and let us know when you get yours and how you like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote