View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #11
axiomize
axiomize began at the beginning.

Device: onyx m92
Multitasking & Toolbar

Hi Booxtor!

This multitasking feature looks very very nice! I have the m92 since Christmas (actually, I ordered it beginning of December, but my kids hid it from me until Christmas :-) and both my eyes and my back are very very grateful. I use it heavily for (both scientific and recreational) reading, going over my own articles and preparing classes! It makes me very happy.

There is only one feature I miss very much: a configurable toolbar. For example, in the pdf reader I only use

* searching,
* last page,
* scribble
* erase.

(I would also like to use bookmarks, but I don't really know yet what I'd really need user-interface-wise...)

For a second example, in the scribble application (I didn't try peterx's yet) I mostly use

* scribble
* erase

currently I need several clicks with the stylus to switch between these tools, which because of the space limits and my personal memory limit makes me sometimes forget what I actually want to do.

I have no idea how difficult a truly configurable toolbar is to implement. But at least, could we have a button for the task-manager in the toolbar?

I am so grateful for the continuing development! Even if both of my personal wishes are too difficult to do, I'm very happy with the device!

All the best,

Martin
axiomize is offline   Reply With Quote