View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 04:39 PM   #91
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabberwock_11 View Post
I really like anything that allows me to access media via cloud storage not just storing the stuff. In other words, using Google Play (for example) I can store all of my music on-line and play it as well.

I really wish there were other apps like this for books, movies, and music storage AND use. Until I stumble upon such an app I will continue to use Google Play on a pretty constant basis.
I use Amazon Cloud player for my music which uses the Amazon MP3 app. I pay 25 a year for 250,000 songs storage.

For books I use Dropbox to store my library and the Dropbox app to access it anywhere.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote