View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 08:25 AM   #25
varnie
Connoisseur
varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Touch
I managed to compile it for Kindle Touch (it runs well from the device) but the "menu" is absent. (i.e. it is impossible to invoke it from the application).
And it is impossible to turn pages as well.

The compiled executable file is about 2.7MB instead of '3.3MB' (which comes from your github page).

Any ideas where's my fault?

Last edited by varnie; 03-10-2012 at 08:37 AM.
varnie is offline   Reply With Quote