View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #38
dtanis
Enthusiast
dtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud of

Device: PocketBook Pro 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I uploaded new copies of pbimageviewer.app as attachments to the first message in this thread. It can now pop up the dictionary. It also no longer uses the external unzip and unrar programs to unpack entire archives at startup. Instead, it unpacks one image at a time internally, so it starts and closes much faster, doesn't use much disk space anymore, and odd characters in image filenames shouldn't cause problems anymore either. Tar files are still handled the old way.
Downloaded and tested it quickly. It works great. This program makes definitely the Pocketbook a better machine. Thanks again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I have no idea how to implement something like that, and it would be nice to see some source code. Is there source code for FB2-reader that shows how to do this? Every version I've looked at doesn't seem to implement any touch screen events.
For opening the main menu by a background click, you could check the source of the latest poterm app at http://fedorchenko.net/pb.php. I found something called EVT_POINTERDOWN in poterm.cpp which probably should do the trick. As I have a stylus device, I could be an alfa/beta-tester for you. It would be honor because you already implemented/fixed so much things for me.

The other short-cuts I mentioned are only available in Adobe Reader and Pocketbook's fbreader and not in the open-source variant fbreader-180. In fbreader-180 you can only open the main menu by clicking somewhere in the middle of the screen, adding a bookmark by tipping in the right upper corner and zoom up/down by moving up/downwards with the stylus at right side of the screen. I checked the source at http://code.google.com/p/fbreader-pockebook/ and looked for the keyword EVT_POINTER and found in
zlibrary/ui/src/nanox/application-desktop/main.cpp and fbreader/zlibrary/ui/src/nanox/application-desktop/main.cpp.save code which calls/handles the functions above. I hope this helps some bit.
dtanis is offline   Reply With Quote