View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 10:06 AM   #45
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
On second thought, I'll postpone revising the KISS post into a sticky for at least a week or so, maybe longer. I'm learning too much here and now that makes me want to rethink fundamentals.
The trick is to balance the value of your viewpoint as a new user against the risk you might give bad advice because you are ... a new user. A post written by someone who has fresh experience is particularly valuable. Don't be afraid to write your comments, just be willing to rethink and/or consider the comments of others (of which you will get plenty ).

Writing a "keep it simple" advice thread for new users is an excellent idea. I'll also put in a well-done to jackie_w. Her post is right on point.