View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 02:34 PM   #12
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I didn't mean to be not nice, WilliamG (I used a smilie and everything!), just pointing out that my own opinion is that we're developing a respectable user base here.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion, I'd never suggest otherwise. If your opinion is that the Reader lacks a mainstream user base, I'd probably agree with that, at least conditionally. I thought you were trying to say that it had a complete lack of a user-base, but I see now that you must have simply misspoken.

Please, I meant no offense, and regret if I have given it unintentionally.
Hehe. No really, I knew. Funny how the Internets work, sometimes.

Time will tell more, of course. I just want the Reader to live, live, LIVE!
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote