View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 08:45 AM   #17
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
No, they weren't impossible - some were quite easy. I think there's something going on with my firewall that won't allow some things like that to go through.

On another note, I got my cover! it's beyond my expectations... but is giving me grief now with Scrivener. Without the cover, it compiles just fine. With the cover, I get kindlegen errors - but it doesn't tell me what the error is. Can someone walk me through attaching the cover? (it may be that the cover is too large; the final version was sent to me in the print format of 400 dpi - I've asked the artist to send me a new copy with 72dpi, which is what I think Amazon needs for the kindle.)
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote