View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:29 PM   #92
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
One benefit of ereaders is being able to hide the book you're reading. I no longer have to feel ashamed reading a Dan Brown novel.

Yet reading a book with a slick cover can be a sly way to attract the interest of a tall dark stranger, or femme fatale. On a train from New England to NY, I was holding a copy of Jack London's Assassination Bureau, Ltd. A good looking mysterious blonde was staring at me throughout the trip. Was she looking to hire a hit man, or did I have catsup on my face? I have always wondered what would have happened if we had conversed that day ...

Last edited by Fat Abe; 02-21-2013 at 10:33 PM. Reason: ?
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote