View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 07:18 AM   #197
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
No problem, I was just unable to parse your request.

About MOBI => Kobo. As I wrote in the previous message, right now there is no direct support in Penelope. You might want to unpack the MOBI with the mobiunpack script, but then you must somehow parse the resulting HTML files, and output from it a CSV/XML file, so that you can use Penelope from this CSV/XML to produce the Kobo dictionary.

The parsing part might be hard (I do not know how much skilled you are), so perhaps you might want to wait a couple of weeks for me to complete MOBI support in Penelope.

(Alternatively, if you find a Mobi => Stardict converter, you can output an intermediate Stardict dictionary and then use Penelope to convert the latter to Kobo.)
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote