View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #57
ereadingdotcom
CEO, Ereading.com
ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
eARCs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I'll go up to $15 for eARCs from Baen for books by Lois Bujold and Lee/Miller. But those are the only two authors I'm willing to do that for. (If Nora Roberts / JD Robb had eARCS, I'd seriously consider them too.)
I've never heard of eARCs before. Does that actually exist? If it doesn't, Becca, that's an interesting idea. Selling digital ARCs to customers at a higher price and making that higher price a premium service rather than a greed-based necessity.

Let me add, by the way, that I understand ARCs. I just wasn't aware of any larger publishers sending digital ARCs out.
ereadingdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote