Thread: Glo Books Removed
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:08 PM   #1
clarkent
clarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch
Books Removed

On Christmas I received a chapters gift card and used it to buy books for my kobo, I own the Kobo Arc and Glo, I've owned each version of the Kobo, from the Kobo, Kobo Wi-Fi, Kobo Touch and now these last two versions. I've been switching back and forth between two books, Stolen by Kelley Armstrong and Tales From Development Hell by, I'm not sure. I'm not sure because the book is now gone from my Glo and Arc. My gift card still shows that it's been used, the $50 is now down to $14, but the books I've bought are missing from my library. I've never had this happen before. I've sent off a nice email to Kobo cust. service, but a form email informed me that, because of the holiday demand for Kobo's, a prompt response wasn't in the works.

I haven't heard of anything like this happening with the Kobo, the Kindle yes, so I'm curious if anyone's had an experience like this?
clarkent is offline   Reply With Quote