View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSylvia View Post
I'm running v. 0.7.50 - I'll update to the most recent version if it will fix this problem but otherwise I'd just as soon not bother. The only relevant field I could find in Calibre was under "Behavior" where I have "preferred output format" set to mobi. If this is just a stupid-user problem, please tell me what I'm doing wrong!
Go to the Device interface plugin for Android devices and adjust the formats you want sent to the device and the directory to send the books to, see attached.

If you can't get that to work right then disable the driver plugin and use the Connect to folder feature to Send books to your device.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	android driver.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	74227  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote