View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 07:09 PM   #100
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Is that a question, a statement or ?
Yes
Quote:
Are you suggesting an alternate way of organising the menu or that the plugin is getting too large in scope?
Yes
Quote:

The problem with putting stuff into separate "Check" and "Fix" menus is where you have stuff that is related. Take for instance the topical subject of jackets. Would you expect to find menu items to find books with problem jackets and then to do something about them by removing them together on the same menu, or in totally different submenus?

I am totally open to the idea of reorganising them - the effort of one submenu is no different to having multiple. It is just coming up with a structure that makes sense. You guys are the users, you tell me what would make sense to you

Oh and as far as the whole jacket identification is concerned, I think I've got a combination in mind that will be "close enough". The "jacket\d*.html" filename plus the tags of "<h2 class="calibrerescale2">Book Jacket</h2>" should hopefully work. If you have an example that does not meet that criteria feel free to share it.
I just saw (and fixed) a book with:
jacket1.xhtml <a medium old jacket (not the slicker boxed jacket you see with 0.7.x)
jacket_split000.html <was just the title
jacket_split001.html <looked like a really old version of the Calibre jacket
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote