Thread: Folders?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 07:11 PM   #2
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
:-) Welcome to Mobileread, and best of luck to you in getting Amazon to put folders on the Kindle. You are by no means the only Kindle reader with that wish.

I notice you just finished _Alpha and Omega_ by Patricia Briggs. She's one of my favorite authors and I was wondering what you thought of the book.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote