View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 06:49 PM   #1
brewt
Boo-Frickety-Hoo-Erizer
brewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo HD!
Gui confusements.

There's some things I don't understand in the gui that no doubt make marvellous sense - just not to me:

In the Configuration/General, there's a "Format for Single File Save" with lots of choices - is that the base input file format, or something else?

In Edit Metadata/Fetch Meta Data from Server, I keep getting an "Access Key Error", and no place to enter my username/password for ISBNdb.com - do I just not know where to see that?

When I add an html file to convert to either epub or lrf, a zip file is made. When I discover that I've done something hideously wrong in the html file, and have to correct it, the only way I can my changes to update is to delete the book from the gui, and start all over. Am I not doing this right?

When I add an html file (drag & drop), there is a window that comes up that says "Adding books" that takes a loooong time to go away. I can even have the book fully converted before it goes away - am I missing a configuration thing?

What's the difference (in epub output) between PRS505 profile and none?

-bjc
brewt is offline   Reply With Quote