View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 02:25 PM   #39
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
There's a report over at Smashwords and also carried at http://the-digital-reader.com/ that SCRIBD is dropping popular romance books because romance readers are reading too much. My sub has expired so I can no longer search SCRIBD---anyone with an active sub notice any changes? I've heard from one other subscriber that Smashword titles and Carina Press titles have been affected for certain. Smashwords has told authors this isn't just a smash thing--that they were informed it's ALL romance and erotica that will be culled and in some cases it will mean the more expensive/popular books (because they pay based on list price).

Anyone still a member?
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote