View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 07:11 PM   #32
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by danicca View Post
I tried that. Perhaps the location makes a difference? Chosing books gives 29 books, and chosing users gives 2 MacMillan publishers. One shows samples, and other about a dozen books. I'm out of ideas and hope they will do something to make it work.
I run into a lot of samples too. I now just take books from my wishlist and search by title. This works best for me, especially with the big names because they only have a small subset of their catalog out there on SCRIBD.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote