View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 06:50 PM   #31
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Here is how I search each publisher and get the listing by genre. Now mind you, I have a subscription so I don't know if the results of showing are different. On home page I type in "Macmillan publishers". Yes, with the quotes.
I tried that. Perhaps the location makes a difference? Chosing books gives 29 books, and chosing users gives 2 MacMillan publishers. One shows samples, and other about a dozen books. I'm out of ideas and hope they will do something to make it work.
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote